Bel Marin Keys Community Center
Rental Type and Fees_ The Community center is taking limited rental applications with restrictions as the County has moved into a yellow tier.
Bel Marin Keys Community Services District reserves the right to refuse rental to any activity or event in accordance with applicable rental policy. The CSD is only available to residents and they must be in attendance at the party. NO PARTY MEETING may exceed a total of 6 hours.
The Community Center has two types of rentals:
- Full Rental including the kitchen
- Community oriented Bare Room rental
Community Center Full Rental including the kitchen fees:
- $50 per hour for a minimum of 3 hours- no event may extend beyond 6 hours (music must end by 9pm Sunday through Thursday; and 10pm Friday and Saturday).
- $150 reservation fee is required to reserve the date; it will be applied as a partial payment towards the total rent.
- $450 for damage deposit is required on a separate check.
- $200 for clean-up fee for standard clean-up, extra fees will be deducted from deposit fee.
Rental includes: use of kitchen, outdoor deck, rectangular banquet tables, and chairs.
Community Center Bare Room Rentals are for those considered community oriented and do not include kitchen use:
There is no charge to the organizations other than a monitor fee if required during other than normal business hours.
The following Conditions apply:
- Tables and/or chairs setup & returned to storage area by user
- No corporate/business commercial events
- No items sold at event
- Events minimum time of three hours
- Normal clean-up fee refundable deposit may be required depending on use.
All Fees and deposits are to be paid to CSD office 15 days prior to the event. If event is extended beyond the paid number of hours, the addition rental fee will be deducted from the damage deposit check.
Sponsoring residents must be in attendance at the event and are personally responsible for the proper use of the Community Center and any damages. The sponsoring resident all liability for the event and must provide a certificate of insurance naming the BMKCSD as an additional insured and/or a Hold Harmless Agreement, no later than 72 hours prior to the event.