This work will be conducted between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. While work is underway, we will make sure that all proper safety measures are in place to protect the health of our customers, workers and the environment. Safety measures include:
- Implementing all required COVID-19 safety measures.
- Placing a tarp under and around the tower to capture any loose paint or debris.
- Plastic or other tarps may be used depending on the tower’s location and other factors.
- Cleaning and inspecting the work area and tarps at the end of each day.
- Ensuring proper disposal of paint debris and tarps when used.
- No power sanding, grinding or heat guns will be used.
PGE_TPP_Bel Marin Keys Tower Painting Schedule_20210913