January 25, 2022 community zoom meeting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noJYCro3X7U
February 2, 2022 community zoom meeting:
The future of the State Route 37 Corridor requires finding solutions to traffic congestion and periodic flooding. But it will also require balancing transportation needs with protecting and enhancing sensitive marshland habitats. Planning a long-term solution presents an opportunity to provide bicycle, pedestrian, transit, and carpool options for all travelers. Caltrans is working with its partner agencies, The Metropolitan Transportation Commission and the four North Bay County Transportation Agencies to develop a more resilient corridor.
- Sears Point to Mare Island Improvement Project Update (1/13/2022): The Draft Environmental Document for this traffic operations improvement project is available for public review January 13 – February 28, 2022. To learn more, view the project fact sheet. A virtual public meeting will be held on February 2, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. to take public comments on the environmental document. For more details, visit the SR37 Project Meetings & Events page.
SR 37 Sears Point to Mare Island Improvement Project (Interim Project) – Draft Environmental Document & Public Meeting
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
- Wednesday, February, 2, 2022, 5:30 – 7:00 PM
- Draft Environmental Document
- Caltrans NOC – Notice of Completion of Draft Environmental Impact Report/Environmental Assessment
- Draft EIR/EA
- For assistance with translation services or logistics questions please contact us by email at StateRoute37@dot.ca.gov or by phone by calling Jeff Weiss at 510-715-8770.
- Project Fact Sheet
- 45-day Comment Period (January 13– February 28, 2022)
- Email public scoping comments to Yolanda Rivas at StateRoute37@dot.ca.gov
- Mail public comments to:
California Department of Transportation, District 4
Attn: Yolanda Rivas
P.O. Box 23660, MS-8B
Oakland, CA 94623-0660
- Planning and Environmental Linkages (PEL) Study (Ultimate Solution for US 101 to I-80 Corridor) Update (01/26/2022): A virtual public meeting was held on January 25, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. Visit the PEL Study page to view the meeting presentation and submit ideas.
SR 37 Corridor Ultimate Project (US 101 – I-80) Planning and Environmental Linkages Study Public Meeting
Tuesday, January 25, 2022, 5:30 PM – 7:0 PM (Meeting Held via Zoom)
- Presentation (English) (PDF)
- Recording of Meeting
Public Scoping Meeting for Route 37 Flood Control Project
Wednesday, November 17, 2021, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM (Meeting Held via Zoom)
- Recording of November 17, 2021 Scoping Meeting on You Tube
- Notice of Preparation of Environmental Document – Comment Period Extended until December 17, 2021
- Fact Sheet
- Email public scoping comments to: SR37FloodProject@dot.ca.gov
Planning and Environmental Linkages Study Meeting
SR 37 Sears Point to Mare Island Improvement Project