The 3 Ramp controlled access gates operate with the same sequence.
1. Hold keycard up to 4” away from the reader located on the street side of the gates (Bahama Reef – Right side, Dolphin and Calypso – Left side)
2. The gate will then open and proceed into the ramp area
- The gate will remain open for 1 minute or if the vehicle/trailer is on the ramp over the hold open sensors
- If the gate closes you in while launching a vessel upon completion pull ahead to the Yellow line. The gate will open and hold for 1 minute then close after the vehicle/trailer has passed through the gate.
3. NEVER DO THE FOLLOWING!!!
- Stand in the path of the Gate Track while in motion
- Do not try to manually stop the gate from opening or closing
- The gates are equipped with sensors that will stop if an obstruction is in it’s path
When in doubt please call one of the numbers listed below before making a bad decision. Thank You for following the protocol and Safe Boating!
If you have any issues operating the gate please call the following.
BMKCSD Office (415) 883-4222 | Mon – Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm